AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Good

Hi ladies! I had my herbalist and doctor review these tablets. They are mostly estrogen based so if you have high estrogen and low progesterone, I am not sure they are the best. However, I have become pregnant twice on these vitamins and I do believe in them! I have heard they are good for PCOS but please, ask a naturopath or a herbalist if you have infertility, as they are more knowledgeable than your regular gp about the herbs in these prenatals. I believe they aren't compatible during IVF. If you look at these ingredients, many of them are recommended to you if you have fertility issues. I have read so many reviews on these on Amazon and some ladies say to take it throughout the first trimester, but I can't confirm if that's safe. The only thing that I know is that I told my friend with pcos who was suffering fertility issues for years and she took them and became PREGNANT the first cycle! FYI! They also have these for men!

db2e7c28-7c96-4ad0-839b-d3bd0bf2984a

Hello! it's my first bottle, I've been dealing with infertility for two years, I've been to obgyns, doctors, etc etc and nothing has worked. I have heard so many wonders about this product, about its quality, its effect and potency to help you get pregnant, also on the label it contains multivitamin ingredients with which you can cover all your nutritional deficiencies and that act as antioxidants as well. The packaging is very nice, the pills have a good size. I think that even if you are not looking for pregnancy, this is a product since the antioxidants it has help us with the passage of age, by the way, its taste is quite good!Dont forget to take 2 pills daily ! the taste is like lemon cookie :)

e8b0ecf8-5586-4333-8274-5e722e778903
9fc9378f-21d4-4307-acba-f05d149bbda5
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Great product. Didn't cause me any bloating, delayed circle like the other vitamins I've used. I've been on it for two consecutive months and about ordering my third now. I truly hope to get the desired results as am desperate to conceive. Update: About to order my fourth bottle now, period is back to 28 days,. am desperately waiting for the big news.

b25c3f98-e2fa-4d6f-a04f-feb36a4f2acd
Posted on Oct 1, 2022
2,382

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

We got pregnant within a month after using this after couple of months before. We tried without it and couldn’t. So I think these pills helped

ecf29766-e311-4044-b793-02fbbad9c09c
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

it are very good supplement , I combined it with EU natural glow , I started as soon as I recieved it.I got a positive ovulation test, hoping to get pregnant soon.

019896c8-f9ed-4819-ac7e-351d82c83858
Posted on May 14, 2022

i been taking this one just 1 week after my period. and its amazing i got positive pregnancy test 28cd. i dont know if this is the reason coz i been taking it only 3 weeks.

8b8e6181-bc36-402a-8da5-5e8c92f8b51c