Page 1 - Reviews - Eu Natural, Biotin, 5,000 mcg, 120 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I bought it mainly because I wanted to speed up my mail growth and improve my mail strength. I’m using it for 2 months now and my nails do grow faster and also stronger. If you’re patient and don’t expect results within a single week I highly recommend this. If shortening your nails a little every week is annoying I don’t recommend.

ada47003-5e5c-40a9-bfa7-f54a8fa29ba5
Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I bought this item for my nails specifically. I already have a good hair but my nails are very weak and they break easily so I wanted to try this. So far it’s seems to be working but I still have to wait till I finish this bottle and get the actual result.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I started using it after reading the awesome reviews, it helped me grow a little length. Might also work for you. Some people see side effects but there seemed to be none for me. Just have to take one capsule per day after a meal and drink 1 full glass of water along with it. The better its digested the better it works. I'd suggest to take this during the mid day meal.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I decided to start taking Biotin after my hair started thinning and looking dull. I have thyroid problems and it can take weeks for those to be worked out. This helped so much while waiting for my levels to be where they should. It stopped the thinning and my hair looks healthy and shiny again even with my thyroid levels being off!

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I have tried it for several days. Can not say that it was magical and I felt a big difference right away, however I am starting to see changes. I guess more time is needed to see big results. I will buy again and try for at least several month. P.S.: I really like packaging, it is a cute color.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

I have used this supplement to aid in my hair growth and i haven’t been disappointed so far, i see less hair loss.

3caba844-ba1a-41a5-8b2a-309842cfcc0e
Posted on Jul 13, 2021

I have tested out this product for almost 2 weeks now and I already see changes on my nails.

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

This is an amazing product that has instant results. I bleach my hair so I really need it to stay strong and grow fast. Below is picture from after 3 months.

e7e015b0-39dc-49fc-ad7b-b043253748e9
Posted on Jun 27, 2021

The Biotin hair, skin and nail pills are extremely easy to swallow as they are thing and small. I noticed my hair fall is minimal and I feel like my nails have been breaking a lot less. I don’t notice anything specific in my skin, but all around I think these pills are great for hair fall and brittle nails