AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 29, 2021
Thanks to Natto-K I forgot about hair loss, blood pressure and migraines!

After having covid and suffering some post covid issues including massive hair loss taking the advice of my family doctor I took a course of this Natto K capsules for 3 months - 1 capsule in the morning with a full glass of water at least 30 min before the breakfast. It worked miracles! No hair loss anymore and also two more benefits - I have my blood pressure stable (I suffered from high blood pressure occasionally in the past) and no more migraines (I suffered from the migraines for the last 10 years and I had an awful migraine for a week during covid)! My doctor says I can keep on with this dosage taking 1 capsule per day for a lifetime and I am going to follow his advice, it works fantastic for me! Please, give me a thumb up if you find my review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Part of my daily routine! I use several Enzymedica products. I use this Natto-K systemic enzymes between meals and I also take their digestive enzymes too. Our bodies need more enzymes as we get older.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I have started to use nattokinase after suffering from long Covid issues and this ingredient helped me to decrease the side effects, dizziness, blood pressure, headaches, etc. highly recommend this brand for quality and effectiveness.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Systemic enzymes are so important to be taking during these times...From the bottle - "Since this product helps maintain healthy levels of fibrin which promotes healthy coagulation of blood for an optimally functioning cardiovascular system."

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This product is made with quality ingredients. I have always had good results with this particular company. It is one of the only one's I have found that includes enzymes with Natto-K.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I like the small size of the capsules, really easy to take. I would recommend this product. It's good for thinning the blood which is why I'm taking it.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Amazing stuff! Check your blood tests before and after this and you will be amazed. The additional ingredients only enhance the product. Quality is top notch. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This is my third time buying Natto-k - it's a great product with added magnesium, calcium and enzymes that aids breaking down and absorption of Nattokinase for removal of fibrinogen.

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

Great quality product, and formula is highly effective. It’s value when used as indicated, cannot be underestimated. This is a potent supplement requiring responsible use. *Important: Use caution if taking this in combination with other ‘blood thinning’/ anti-coagulant type supplements (such as, for example, sustainably harvested krill oil, etc.,) or daily medications (such as, aspirin, warfarin, etc.) Highly recommend consulting with your health practitioner to ensure you receive optimal benefit, and that other supplements/ meds you’re taking are compatible. Provided your regimen is in order, if you’re at moderate/ high risk of blood clots, this supplement may be highly beneficial. 10/10 Thanks, Enzymedica, and thanks, iHerb!