AZ

4.5
Based on 1,184 Ratings
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Social life is back!

If you are vegan and suffer after eat chickpeas and all the kinds of beans, even after let in water to reduce the raffinose. This magic pill is for you! I love chickpeas, specially cooked with tomato sauce, but after I eat it, my belly just become a balloon! Lots of pain and liters and liters of gas !! I’m very intolerant to raffinose, and being vegan, that’s a huge problem! But this pill is amazing! I had zero bloating after take it and eat all I wanted!! I’m very happy!

4009c2a4-0f6b-4fa5-bf71-92152d3e23ae
13cc7d22-98d7-4e3a-b500-a1ccf9f3f579
9fdf501f-99df-4a04-a348-4f1e6ca4e85b
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Bean Assist has been a revelation! I was finally able to eat beans and peas. I enjoyed the extended variety. Since I first ordered in July 2000, I had peas for lunch twice a week. In February 2021, I felt a sudden pain in my right shoulder. It got worse and worse, despite two cortisone injections over 8 month. Other joints appeared to be deteriorating as well. As if there was something systemic going on in my 70 year old body. I examined any change in the diet. The Alpha Galactosidase in Bean Assist was the only change (apart from advancing in age). So I tried to eliminate it from the diet. Now I'm on the fourth week without Bean Assist, and my shoulder has definitely improved. I'm not sure about the correlation, even less sure about causation. Perhaps others can share their experiences. This is how we all gather knowledge.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I purchased this initially to help with pea protein digestion. I didn't want to commit to a large 90 pack only to find it didn't work. Well, it works. I experience 90% less gas and bloating. i've gone into further details in my 90 capsule review, but essentially I believe the gas is caused by starches left over from extraction.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

The quality is excellent and the package size lasts a long time Anti-gas and repellent And others, bloating in some, which causes a feeling of discomfort and embarrassment, here we review the nutritional importance of legumes, why they cause bloating, and The ingredient in this capsule is effective for getting rid of flatulence solutions to get rid of flatulence after eating them. Legumes are distinguished by their high nutritional value, as they are low in fat, do not contain cholesterol, and are an inexpensive source of protein. Eating half a cup of cooked beans is equivalent to eating two servings of lean protein. Legumes are rich in fiber. Half a cup of cooked beans contains 4 to 10 grams of fiber, in addition to being rich in antioxidants and minerals such as potassium and magnesium. But legumes, despite their importance, cause some bloating in some people, especially those suffering from irritable bowel diseases. Nutrition expert, Lubna Shnais, offers easy-to-apply solutions to counter flatulence after eating legumes, through the following steps:

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Been using this product for quite a while. It really helps because I like being's and they are easier to digest after taking this product. I feel it's high quality! It's also natural. I love I herb and the free shipping on orders of $20 and up.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I use this with or after I eat peanut butter, or other gas forming foods. The capsules are small, and very easy to swallow. I wish they came in a larger size container! But I am thankful that I can have a product so simple to solve a rather annoying problem. Its an enzyme, not a drug!!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I put my IBS on the back burner for ages; I recently heard of another expensive brand first, Googled it to find out this less expensiv e one that works well! my digestion began to function properly as if nothing bothers me anymore. its almost tasteless, easy to swallow, the quality is good enough for me.

I generally have problems with digestion, and beans are one of the foods that cause my stomach to be bloated for the next couple of days. Apart from this product I started taking another enzyme which seems to be more generalized, and I take this one together with it when I consume beans or things like broccoli etc. I have to say that I have seen a big improvement since I started taking this product. I don’t really get bloated and uncomfortable like I used to, and even if I overdid the intake of beans, I get very mildly uncomfortable, which would be unthinkable before. Overall, I am satisfied with this product and I think it does what it says it will.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I have always had trouble digesting beans and remember trying Beano years ago to no avail - BeanAssist, on the other hand, works every time! Just one capsule ensures that I can eat beans without being haunted by unpleasant gas later. My whole family uses it now - which is why I would like them to offer larger bottles, as these are only 30 caps per bottle. Why not 90 at least?