AZ

Posted on Oct 17, 2021
Excellent Taste & Smell!

This is indeed a good formula for your immune system as there are so many vitamins and minerals in a single products. The quality is somehow good and yeah the taste and smell is something worth mentioned. The smell upon mixing with water spreads almost throughout the house. Love it!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I drink a packet every morning alternating orange with berry and mix my collagen powder into it. Tastes great and I like that its sugar free.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Even though it's sugar free, it still has flavor. Has a nice fizz to it too. This tastes better if mixed with cold water.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Love this stuff! I can feel a headache go away instantly! I love that it is sugar free and uses methylated B vitamins! Always a great purchase

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Sugar free is excellent for diabetics. I order it non stop. Tastes great, just like the one with sugar. I like both the orange and this one.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Good for daily hydration. I'm drinking electrolytes every day. we need 4700 mg of potassium to name one so you can imagine: we do not get the RDA from food.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The mask is pleasant, pampering, moisturizing, soothing, with a pleasant scent of lavender, and contains good ingredients for the skin, such as: argan oil, niacinamide. I put it on clean skin and stayed with it for about 15 minutes. Then I applied the material left on the face. Highly recommend! If I helped you with this review, I would appreciate getting your "like"! :) Thank You!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

i hope it has the same effect as the other product i am using, anyway i would be glad to find a product that does not to use any artificial sweeteners at all, i am not sure this is the one

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I had hire hopes for this product it’s the taste isn’t that great I had gotten sick and I force myself to drink these now I’m better so they’re on a back self probably won’t use them again until I’m sick

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

So helpful that it is without sugar. Easy to take at home and out.