AZ

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This vitamin C is a must in every household. Whenever you get sick or travel, you have to carry it with you, you get your energy back and feel better quicker. When you travel, you can feel a bit dehydrated, get sore throat and get sick after being in the airplane for 2 days. After taking it, my family and relatives can enjoy the vacation better instead of feeling sick in the past. Vitamin C is good especially for those who do not eat enough fruits and avoid getting blood cancer.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is another repeat purchase. I consume this almost daily but with 1L of cold water and take sips throughout the day - as it is fizzy, 1L reduces gas/bloat in my tummy. I notice that my skin is much more hydrated over months of consumption and acne clears up faster. Not sure if it's proven but definitely saw improvement on the skin. The drink is delicious and refreshing - great for the summer heat.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Love it, always sos help for any flew or cold. Super nice smell and taste, the size is great for is vitamin C Ingredient 1000 mg, has a good taste and smell. Good for stomach. Very good antioxidant, good for immune system before the winter. Good product quality and good package.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I like using these before and during my run. I have been using them daily, since the beginning of the pandemic. also Sometimes adding it to a mixed greens drink, to give it an interesting taste, and the Vitamin C coverage.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Fizzy drink. Taste weird! Mild sweet, not delicious! The price is increased a little bit therefore I picked it. Others brand could be better but need to pay more.

02d537fb-a10f-4a6c-bcab-646f261bd225
4c8452fd-7eaf-4a3b-8efe-fb76e0fdf07b
64be620e-a20e-420e-8a8b-bafba13fc420
9b3758a0-857c-4348-b96a-b82ed23bcdab
b98ed788-6a22-472c-972d-5b99896ed068
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I like this. I would buy again the taste is good and easy to take. I normally keep one in the bag so I can take whenever I think I need some boost in my body. I totally recommend !