AZ

Posted on May 11, 2022
It's almost a medicine

I have been taking it for days to heal my stomach ulcer and irritable bowel syndrome. So far, there are no miracles but they say it takes about month to heal stomach. However, together with this honey, I bought a propolis spray by another brand - Honey Gardens, Propolis Spray. And I feel propolis really helps. So, if you want to heal your stomach, please get a propolis spray. It will be more affective than just honey. Keep well!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

i took a spoon after receive the honey..it is sweety and delicious...it does good to my chronic desease (colon)...hope be better with it

a19f22b4-3040-42a1-a321-f00a28e3e305
Posted on May 16, 2022

Love this. Tried for the first time shortly after receiving it. Has a different taste than regular honey. I will be using it in tea everyday. Will buy again

Posted on May 4, 2022

I have bought this manuka honey for 3rd bottles. my cousin brother likes it very much. quality is good. it is very hard to look for 829+ from pharmacy.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I cannot give it five stars, my review will not be fair because I just started using it now but it’s tested like a 4 stars

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

one of the best Manuka honey i've ever tried!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Good quality honey, I use a teaspoons daily an hour before breakfast. Has good impact on my general health, but it is expensive.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I bought it for my mother in law, she is very satisfied and feel much energetic every day.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Great quality. Tastes like candy! So excited for the health benefits of the 20+ umf!!