Page 1 - Reviews - Econugenics, BreastDefend, 120 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Jun 24, 2021

Quality and good product. Wise blend of ingredients for sure. I will recommend it. Only negative thing is a high price, not that the everyone can afford it but I think it's worth it. It's a good product. I can feel the difference by consuming just one bottle.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

This product has let me move away from 3 separate products in other brands to one. The capsules are what you would expect, and I can imagine it wouldn't taste that nice as a powder, but I do wish there was a more economical version.

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I was looking for a drug containing DIM, its dose of 100 mg approached me, so I take 2 tablets a day, the last one at the latest, this is at 3 pm. evening reception interferes with sleep. The first time I drank, I almost did not sleep at night, so now it's the only way. Also in the preparation there is a good composition of the combination of a mushroom mixture from the mycelium of mushrooms - and this is very important, it is this part that is the most "working" and therefore, a priori, the preparation cannot be cheap. Also, the transition from winter to spring is difficult for the body, so I believe that this drug also supports immunity and there is no better time to take it.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The result of the reception is obvious, the problems that bothered me were eliminated. I buy constantly