AZ

Posted on May 19, 2022
No more cough!

My toddler used to have asthmatic cough due to high pollution in our area. I started to use this product after I heard about it from Anthony William (MM). Now it’s been 2 months no more cough, no more wizzing! I also use other products like echinacea and together they work miracle! My daughter loves the taste! It’s sweet and we don’t even dissolve it in water. She takes straight out of the dropper. Amazing quality! Love it! Also very clean ingredients. No nasty colors and flavors. No citric acid.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This is the supplement we always use when my son has a cough. He doesn't mind the taste. It is hard to tell if it works as with most things like this, but it is clean!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Helps reduce my kids' coughing without me needing to worry too much about how often they're taking it. Tastes great as well, and I love knowing that I'm getting a high-quality product that's responsibly sourced.

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

I always have a bottle of this in my medicine cabinet as my asthmatic son gets a cough during the winter quite a lot. I find giving him a few squirts of this into his mouth before bed helps him a lot to get to sleep more comfortably and not be coughing for hours. I like that it comes in a large 60ml bottle and is a concentrated formula. Unlike a lot of cough syrups that goes off shortly after opening the bottle this is long life so it can be on hand for when its needed.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Unfortunatly I didn`t see that it includes citrus acid. My fault. So if you live with Medical Medium (Anthony William) you shouldn`t use it.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Yet another excellent product to combat the cold & flu season with clean ingredients.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Very good natural drops from all kinds of cough. My child like the taste too

ExpatPH
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Like most other "herbal cough" options for children, this didn't seem to help at all. Not sure if our kids are carrying stronger pathogens in their body or if the ingredients are not effective. Either way, we won't purchase it again as it didn't help us with they had a cough.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

great to help with the cough... my kids love the taste of it, normally they are very fussy with the medicines so it is a win!