AZ

Diamint
Posted on Jun 5, 2021

After a cold a year ago, I’ve got a sore throat. This spray really helped me. I've been using it for a week and my throat is getting better. It's the best thing in the world for a sore throat.

332e33bb-813a-45e1-99e2-d0648dd3ac83
Posted on Jan 19, 2021

Good brand - very clean! I use it for my kids at the beginning of the cold ! Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Posted on May 2, 2021

Very effective product

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I met this brand recently and immediately liked the fact that the compositions are natural, which is the main thing we all need, I ordered this spray for the throat and for children, in fact, they have not used it yet, but in the first-aid kit it should be more with a natural composition, as we test, I will add an honest review,

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Good tool! A little sharp on the tongue, but helps quickly! It even helps me, only my throat hurts - I sprinkled it at night and everything goes away in the morning. The child did not like it the first time, but a little later he agreed, because his throat hurt, it also helped quickly. I will definitely buy more.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Since the taste is unique, children hated it from the beginning until they got used to it, but by the time they finished using one, they noticed that the taste became addictive, and when they noticed that they had a dry throat or were not feeling well, they used it without permission. .. I don't think it tastes like it will stay in your mouth forever. It is a dish that you always want to keep in your home with a weak trachea.

Ketrin
Posted on Nov 24, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

We use this spray at the first manifestation of discomfort in the baby's throat, happy! Relieves irritation, does not bake, does not cause discomfort and has a pleasant smell. I am pleased with the good composition.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's a strange taste. I don't know the effect, but I often get tonsillitis, so I try to spray it if I get a little sick.