AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

helps with blood pressure that is definite. compares with allopathic medicines in effect. eyes do not eject water like before. but take early few hours before taking anything. Christopher original formula too has wild-crafted Hawthorne but in liquid base, and ofcourse capsules are better.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Good for exigencies, when you are on the move and feel something weird is happening with blood pressure. It works fast. Even at home, might need if have problems with heart.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I use this in tandom with my BP meds and it brings the pressure and rythym down to normal. Highly recommend this brand, freeze-dried fresh. Excellent quality.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love Eclectic herbs because they have no fillers like magnesium stearate, etc. Hawthorn is calming for me and lowers my blood pressure. One capsule goes a long way for me.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Fairly good but I am looking for an organic product. Bought it to help with hypertension but perhaps it is not suitable for my constitution.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

GOOD PRODUCT-helped to solve my health problems, trustable source of supplements

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Really could feel the difference after weeks of using. If you don’t try it consistently you will not feel The difference.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Good supplement, works well for my mom

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I am taking this supplement to fortify my heart. I seems to work.

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

It seems to be effective to lower and stablize blood pressure and heart rate. Will purchase again!