AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Works great to stop a cold.

This works great to stop a cold. I use this and alternate it with dandelion tea throughout the day. It works even better than monolaurin for me, and I'm a huge fan of monolaurin. I generally just combine the two, along with boiled ginger tea with lemon and honey.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I usually take one in the morning and one before sleep. I think it’s better (for me) if I take it as a capsule since I’m not a huge fan of the taste of the dandelion leaf. I think it has a great detox properties, so hope it’s cleansing my system!

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

capsules nice smell. packaging is a bit poor, as i took out the external plastic cover, the label came off immediately. and the inside seal, as i opened the cap bottle, it came off right away. suspicious. capsules are still fresh and untampered. it didn't smell funky or whatsoever. still continue consuming them. it has great benefits for our body. my husband didn't like the dandelion tea, so capsule is for him

KI
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This supplement is of a great diet, great quality and suitable for all ages, it has great benefits and, the package was good as well. I therefore recommend it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Really helps bloating and water retention! I take it days after I have eaten alot of salt or before my period when I know I will retain more water. It does help! Only negative I would say is the price..

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Dandelion leaf is even better for liver detox than the root, and this product is quality, being organic, raw and freeze-dried. I took one star off for the plastic bottle, it'd be perfect if it was glass and also a larger size. I take 2 a day with meals, and pair it with milk thistle. Also dandelion, both root and leaf is a very good counteractive agent of the spike protein, which is important these days to try and get protection from that.

Posted on May 22, 2021

I noticed that one of my dogs was eating a dandelion type plant every time she went outside ( as identified by my vet). So I ordered this and, while the behavior didn’t stop completely, it decreased significantly. The only thing is that I have to order the root and leaf powders separately because I couldn’t find a whole plant supplement.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

first time ordering this. hope it works. i like this brand very much. good quality.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love this! Tried another brand and no comparison. This one is fresh and green and feels, smells and tastes like the real deal.