AZ
4.4

4.4
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

why I didn't buy it earlier??? it's very yummy!!! it's tasty and sweet (hope, it's only natural sweetness there) . it supposed to be added in smoothy, but actually it's tasty just with the water.

19b5fd93-284a-420f-b11c-e3f4a0f4bf82
a02a1bcd-2850-4c6f-b192-e454e2793ce4
Posted on May 16, 2021

Blackberry is a great source of vitamin K which plays an important role in bone metabolism. Also rich in manganese and vitamin C, which both help the formation of collagen. Its anthocyanins is able to suppress the toxicity of beta-amyloid deposits in the brain therefore slow the progression of Alzheimer's. I like to mix it with green powder, yogurt or collagen. Sour taste is very refreshing to me.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Super powder , I add it in smoothie or just in plain water , dissolving good , nice taste .

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

this one is very tasting to have and is good together with intake of calcium. Powder is better for digestion as well.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Inexpensive but give same benefits like other expensive brands. Improve vision and immune. Good quality blackberry

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I add it in my smoothie. it tastes so good.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Freeze dried blackberry is more powerful than the normal extract and I add that to yogurt which feels good.

Posted on Nov 4, 2020

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

922efa8a-6ea6-4d51-8249-6742cf7b478a