AZ

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

First time to order this brand, although we often order organic cacao. It has a nice rich flavor, and my kids enjoy it when added to smoothies. Cacao is a great superfood that has many health benefits (antioxidants and micronutrients that are hard to come by in other foods). Packaging was good and shipping was fast.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

great quality cacao powder. i bought it because of its great price for the quantity and wasn`t disappointed. the taste is rich and the texture is great. really recommend it !

5e4c6ecb-b986-43ab-af23-56b0b535b3bb
Posted on Oct 25, 2020

The nicest cacao powder I have tasted in a while. Quite a smooth taste and not as strong as some raw cacao powders I have tried. Also free of allergens, even potential traces, such as dairy and gluten and nuts, all of which I have intolerances to. Will buy this product again.

My new favourite Cacao powder, great source of magnesium, healthy mood, stress support and energy. To find Cacao powder of this quality and size is amazing, I have it in my hot chocolate and coffee everyday, it has been one of the best tasting Cacao powder, based on that I will be a regular buyer!

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Good organic cacoa. First time I tried it and it looks promising

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The taste of this cacao powder is great in baked goods!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I really like this cacao powder this is my second time buying, good and reasonable price

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

The quality of the product is good and the price is reasonable

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

High quality cacao. You can taste the difference. Cacao is an amazing substitute to coffee in the morning.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Excellent product, every morning I drink a cup of cocoa and I never get tired of it.