Page 1 - Reviews - E.L.F., Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow, Disco Queen, 0.1 fl oz (3 ml) - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I used to have lose sparkles and wondered why no one created a liquid form and voila, I found this. I absolutely love all the glitter which goes on easily. And you sparkle for the day. The only complaint is that the bottle is small (well by my standards) and I guess this would be done easily is 14 days if applied daily (that is with the tiny amount I use just on my lids). Could be even less depending on the amount. I am only using for special occasions so hopefully it would not clump up or harden. I would update if anything happens.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Really great glitter eyeshadow which goes on beautifully on its own really great over a base colour and has fantastic staying power also unlike the gold version doesn’t crease much

bed97e72-e9d7-4501-a3cb-36da053cce87
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

The formula I found to be quite patchy so I think it's better to use it as a topper of other eyeshadows to give a little sparkle. It definitely stays in place but I use it with a primer just to make sure.

8eb7e694-3842-4cc2-b3fb-8ac750844674
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Honestly, I heard this was a dupe for the Styla glitters, so for this price point I was thrilled to ty it... and I mean, it is good don´t get me wrong, but I didn't find it to be quite as opaque as the Styla ones, meaning it is more see through, the glitter is a bit more diluted or something... Basically it is good, it is cheap, and it is a practical way to apply glitter without all the mess... maybe if I wasn't comparing to something else I would have liked it more.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I love the longevity, formula, and ease of use of these Liquid Glitter Shadows. I use them as eyeshadow toppers to make my eyelids extra glittery and shiny. I rated this colour one less star as the glitter seemed chunkier than the others I ordered (24K gold + Flirty Birdy). It was a little hard to tell by the photos, but I hadn't expected the glitters to be rainbow coloured. But great for a fun sparkly look!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

i bought most of the colors i loved all them its very glittery so nice i applied 1 coat and it was good i believe a second one will be great

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Love the texture. It is so easy to use. It goes on smoothly, it's very pigmented and the packaging is perfect. Definitely would repurchase!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

This is the 3rd glitter color I bought from ELF, I like the package and quality of this product. I usually use light colors only a bit to brighten the look.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

It looks like what a princess would wear! Can’t wait to try them out!

4593aec7-6073-4173-adf0-b444ede5aa07
c7b780fb-07ee-4075-bc4f-6dae8bdf1807
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

so i thought it will look different. this is so glittery, big glitters!!! if you like it, enjoy. for me it's to much as for Halloween. not as an highlighter