AZ
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This product is a great way to get the benefits of pomegranate from the juice. It is 100% concentrated juice. It is tart but not so much that it spoils the experience. you can mix it with something else. It can be drunk cold or hot. The ingredients are nothing but pomegranate juice. it must be refrigerated once opened.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The product is the closest to fruit juice. I, as someone who suffers from diabetes, often use because it is not sugary and very concise. I add sweetener and water - ice - and it's the most delicious in the world

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I like that this is pure pomgrante. I mix it in my blender bottle with my other ingredients. I think this is one of the best on the market.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Good quality of this product with great taste and a lot of benefits.I add it with my salad dressing for its antioxidant effect.And I like that it’s ingredients are free of preservatives and sugars. The package was good

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love adding pomegranate juice to my smoothies and salad dressings. A rich source of antioxidants and tasty as well. This product works well, though I'm not happy with the plastic bottle, which doesn't pour well when slowly being poured....

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Oh my God this is a revelation for me!! No more sugar filled dronks The quality taste savor size is beyond words! I plan to use it in everything that needs sweetener for my diet !

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Third purchase, great value being a concentrate - taken for prostate protection, but the wife also loves it! Great on top of vanilla ice cream as well!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I wanted to try this out as I have been hearing about pomegranate and memory and other health benefits. It was too sour for my taste have to add sugar to adjust I usually prefer to have my drinks without sugar or natural sweeteners so maybe I need some time to adjust.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I like that this is unsweetened and only base don pommegrenate, but I was expecting it to be a bit thicker (more like a molasses). But the juice is good!