AZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Dr. Mercola products are the best. This is a antioxidant that cleared up a opened lesion the size of a dime on my face in 1 month. Fantastic. It should be called skin graft in a bottle .

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I have been taking this supplement for many years. It is a zinc ionophore, so I take the two supplements together. Great for the immune system! Quercetin is also good for allergies.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

I heard this product is good for inflammation. I am taking this every morning before meal with grape seed oil since it will help the absorption. So far so good. No particular GI symptoms.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I trust Mercola products. I am sensitive to many supplements with regards to digestion, headaches, allergies. This is a clean product that works well with no side effects.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Quercetin was prescribed to me by my immunologist - with regards to my high herpes virus load. It’s excellent for cardiovascular system support as well. The advanced form of quercetin seems better than any other available in the site, and pterostilbene (a more advanced form of resveratol) is available only in this brand. Great combination of precious supplements of wide spectrum of use.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

A great combination of quercetin in its most bioavailable phytosome form and 50mg of "the new and better resveratrol" pterostillbene. We combine it with rutin and on top of the long-term circulation, immunity, antioxidant and and anti-aging benefits, it seems to give us a slight energy kick during the day. We also got a bottle for our "In case we get Covid box". Top ingredients, mercola quality. Happy with this product.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

It is good for our health. It helps our immunity increase.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The quality are the best compared with many other brand but it also quite higher than average because all the Dr. Mercola products are the best on the market.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

It’s Great Keep colds at bay. I take it every day.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

high level quercetin with best dosage for human body, Dr Mercola it's one of the best