AZ

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I love the company and the product that they make. It is very high quality and it tastes really good . I would recommend it for every day use

2707e7d3-e29d-49aa-b8ab-1d0dc6352e26

My hairless has been a major worry for me for past one year. have tried many things but so far no improvement! so I thought I would try it. It has been a week and I add it to my protein Smoothie everyday. It tastes pretty good and I have seen a little improvement in my skin. I will have to take it regularly to find out any changes for my hairless. Best thing about this collagen that it does not have sugar! it has stevia which is derived from plant. On my way to happy results!

Ryan Hartley
Posted on May 27, 2022

It's good. Taste wise it's pretty mild, the other Dr Axe products taste the best, but are also quite expensive. It depends on your preference.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

since I love all from Ancient Nutrition, this makes no difference. I like to take various collagen types, and have high expectations from this one. Tastes good, love the vanilla taste :)

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

It is true to its promise i believe. Although along with it ive been ysing a new face serum and cream, but i noticed my pores became smaller and my face tighter. Im 41yo so i am slowly developing some fine lines. But only 4 stars because of the price and because it has fewer types of collagen amd no vitamin C in the formula compared to the original version of ancient nutrition collagen powder of the same price. So i dont see why the price is the same as that. Tbis one should be cheaper considering the composition.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

It makes my skin more dehydrated and looks younger it helps reduce my pimple too

d8e607fc-7501-4dde-81b1-5b9d0cd10595
1dc2ea93-c927-4643-9801-2183d24e6cc4
dd54b213-8cd3-4248-adfa-c0498b3e88c9
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I like this product! (+) Taste, quality, digestion, very easily dissolved, effectiveness to be seen in time (-) Quantity, pricey

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

great taste

Posted on Jan 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Took a novelty to try. Collagen with vanilla flavor. I just started drinking. I plan to use (different peptides) for several months to get the result. I drink with vitamin C, so it is better absorbed. I drink a whole measuring spoon, it contains 20 g, as indicated in the description, it can be less, or children can also reduce the dose. The taste, of course, is not for everybody's taste, of any collagen, but for the sake of the result you can tolerate it.

24ef1fe8-bee7-4c42-adac-0e291f5540d0
ecea020d-9592-42a1-887b-d4908c28267c
Posted on Dec 7, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I want to write a personal review) I like to write about products, both good and bad, but I rarely do it due to lack of time (But, today is the case when I want to share (smiley) I really follow the protein in the child's diet. squirrel, I will not speak) you already know everything! I care how she eats. After talking with the doctor, she recommended that I always give extra protein to the child if there are doubts about the nutrition and, ideally, protein deficiency is confirmed by analyzes. There is probably a protein deficiency, because hemoglobin 128, and I see how quickly it grows and there are some questions about active growth, both physically and mentally. I have considered a large amount of possible protein intake at age 4, but there are very few suitable options for taste. But it is also very important that the product is almost perfect, because it concerns the health of the child. I was recommended to pay attention to collagen peptides in the adult version of 20 g, only to crush and give the child the right amount of protein along with food. And we found an option that I immediately ordered and was looking forward to it! We eat for a couple of days) while everything is perfect! The child, firstly, is dry, since it is a little sweet and can be like milk powder)) and secondly, she adds it herself to the porridge cooked in a kind of butter) and today she herself reminded me that she needs to add collagen ! I'm happy) Please note that the dosage is large enough. I give it fractionally, about 5g. Yes, this is a lot, since many of you do not even accept 3G .. but this is my decision, and I am responsible for health. But you can give as much as you need. The main thing is that the product has been tested on a child and you can safely recommend the product.

787b40e4-c1e8-4335-9e8e-2aa6d9eea64f