AZ

4.7
Based on 5,484 Ratings
4,504
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is a high quality curcumin, an antioxidant, recommended to me by an antiaging doctor, as it has also a time release which is important as ita effects will last longer. It was explained to me that it benefits cognitive function and lessenes inflammation. Capsules dont have any taste, I like tha packaging too.

fe9007a6-d191-4d5c-8c6c-257dc084774b
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Taking two of these daily with a number of other vitamins to help with my cancer recovery. Easy to swallow and a great orange colour. Just need to take with a good amount of water, etc, as I have found on a number of occasions that the orange powder comes back through mouth or nose (once outer capsule has dissolved). Have to quickly drink some more water so to wash it back down. It's funny when it does puff out your nose. :o)

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

My knees, joints of my finger, and lower back have kept hurting me. Since I started taking it, I feel my knees are less painful. I have increased it to 3. When I bend my knees, the pain is almost gone, and there is a lot stiff released in my lower back. It does reduce my body's inflammation. Thank You!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I have been taking this for about 2 years since I had covid. At this time I suspected I might a blood clot. Curcumin works to inhibit clotting factors in the blood. I much prefer taking this natural supplement in lieu of baby aspirin. As I have been taking this for almost two years and have had no clotting issues I know that it has good quality ingredients that I can trust. It also has benefits for brain health. I love this!

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

As an athlete, I look for high-quality products that support my performance, I have known about curcumin for a while but it was my first time trying this supplement. Curcumin has great antioxidant properties, which are important for high-performance training. In addition, curcumin supports joint health. I noticed less stiffness in my knees and shoulders.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I take 1 capsule daily and am delighted to say I am a pain-free 74 yo lady that had put up with joint pain for too many years but now thanks to Doctor’s Best High Absorption Curcumin I am more active and enjoying doing all the things that were once too painful to even think about. I have tried other brands but this quality is above all others. Ellen

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The quality of this supplement is awesome!! It literally keeps my arthritis pain gone!! this is a powerful antioxidant that decreases inflammation in the body, but specifically joint pain!! I can totally tell if i dont order replacements right away and stop taking for a few weeks!! Once i start up again, i can feel the benefits once again of pain relief. Also, i feel great about the fact that it protects my brain from developing Alzheimer's disease or other cognitive impairments. -- NurseLinda

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have been taking this brand for more than a year and it has helped to reduce the inflammation on my knees. I read that curcumin from turmeric root is better than turmeric powder and coupled with black pepper, it gives a better absorption. It has been out of stock for a while and looking forward to continue to purchase it again.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

This is so much better than the brand I was previously using. My inflammation is gone after less than a month of use. My only warning is to take one capsule in the morning and the other at night. I made the mistake of taking two at night the first few days. It sent my blood pressure so low i thought I was going to have to go to the emergency room.