AZ

4.6
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
1,349

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Omg. I was in so much knee pain and now after a week of taking this great product I see so much improvement in such short time. I can kneel and not feel my knees swollen. The benefit of this product is amazing. I’m grateful that I came across this for my pain and flexibility

It works for certain! I sit at the computer about 4 hours a day and try my best to get out biking everyday or at least every other. When we travel we don't get to go biking and within about a week I start to notice some minor joint pain in my knees. This stuff gets rid of the pain every time and works within a few hours .. not idea how but it works! I stop taking when the biking picks up.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
1,258

I started taking Celadrin 2 years prior to my finally necessary hip replacement. I then stopped taking it. Two years later my other hip started acting up and I started immediately with the Celadrin. That was 2 years ago, and I have yet to feel anymore discomfort in this hip. It's great to be without pain!!!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I decided to buy these Celadrin capsule for joint issues as I read reviews of people that have had success with this brand. The capsules arrived in good time and I have been taking them daily. They are easy to swallow however I have not yet had sufficient time taking them to give a fair review of their effects which I can understand will take some time but I will certainly report in a month of any changes I have had.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Celadrin is scientifically proven to reduce inflammation. Hence, I had confidence to buy this supplement for mom who has sciatica. I hope it will help.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Since it's a registered mark I believe there's a greater chance that the ingredients are pure. My grandpa said that he thought it helped him move more fluidly.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have found that these Celadrin capsules definitely work in strengthening the knees. They are of high quality as they appear to be absorbed fast into the system. They give excellent results. You will know when you’ve run out of them.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Have been using this for a couple of years, take 2 daily for osteoarthritis, have been able decrease use of non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs since starting celadrin

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Celadrin is so effective for dealing with my muscle and ligament pain, from an accident injury. Other supplements, such as Glucosamine, are made from fish and shellfish, to which I am allergic. This is excellent! I take 3 capsusles twice daily.