Page 1 - Reviews - Desert Essence, Tea Tree Oil Whitening Plus Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 1 oz (28.35 g) - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Thanks iHerb for the store wide promo code! I tried this promotional tooth paste and it does has whitening effect. Unfortunately the bigger size is out of the stock at this moment. This is the condition after second use. Hope that the company will fill more tooth paste and not the air.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

This is so good because it has no SLS and other harmful chemicals. I have been looking for this kind of toothpaste since i have braces, my teeth get stained easily. This toothpaste does its job! Helps me whiten my teeth and reduce the stains. I wish i could have just bought the bigger size.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I like this toothpaste because it's Fluoride-Free. It contains tea tree oil, baking soda and essential oils of wintergreen. Please give it a try 👍 The size is very small i expect to be bigger... If you were interested in my review please click (YES) I will be grateful from the bottom of my heart ♥

Posted on May 14, 2022

I admit that I've been on a quest for the perfect toothpaste. Perhaps, but some of you out there know just what I mean. Well, I need look no longer. THIS IS THE ONE! I love this product! I've always had good luck with Desert Essence products but never tried their toothpaste because I wanted fluoride. When I thought about the dangers vs benefits of fluoride I decided to try to go fluoride free. This product changed my smile in just one use. I like to drink coffee , so my teeth can get a little yellow (I prefer the orange flavor drink). ONE brushing was all it took to get rid of all the stains from my coffee! The amount of lather/foam is nice; I don't look like a rabid dog when brushing. It tastes great, and maybe best of all, the cap just flips on and off. No muss, no fuss. If you are looking for a great natural or just a really good whitening toothpaste, this is the one to buy.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I wanted to try this (little size) because of its composition and I think is a good product (I usually don't use classic toothpast so often), from scent to flavor from package to the fact that it's gentle on your teeth (I have sensitive teeth, but this clean them without beign aggressive and leave sensitive teeth)

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The flavor is really good and fresh ! It's a pleasant surprise, plus the fact that there is NO FLUOR is great and Desert Essence has confirmed that it is truly cruelty-free. It was really important for me... Easy to use. The size is 28.35g, so kind of small, just be aware of that. Now, I'm just waiting for the result in one or two weeks for the whitening part :)

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Refreshing mint flavor that’s just right in strength. No “bad” ingredients which I try to avoid in a toothpaste. Great for daily use. I’ve used other Desert Essence pastes before and been happy. Appreciate the opportunity to try small sample size. Love that this product is “clean” and safe to use-exactly what I look for.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have been using it long time ago and it works perfectly for me it makes good foam this is so important for me i dont like toothpastes without foam. Not too strong flavor i used mint and cool mint flavor i like it because its vegan and fluoride free, i recommend it

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is a great toothpaste. My teeth have become whiter. I noticed it after the first use. I didn't experience any burning or discomfort. My teeth are sensitive but this paste hasn't caused any problems. I took a small sample. I will order more. Recommended for those who want whiter teeth.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Has a very minty, cooling flavor. Its composition is very simple and gentle, making it suitable even for my sensitive gums. Able to clean my teeth very well 👌🏻 This toothpaste is suitable for use by teenagers and adults (both can benefit), however do consult a dentist regarding younger children of ages 6 and below. Comes in a perfect package size, able to last quite a while. Affordable product, yet high-quality. Highly recommend!