AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

flavor: not bad but it not spicy at all quality: high quality size: last for almost six month package: high-quality packaging use: after using it I didn't face any teeth sensitivity ,it very gentle and my gum feel clean and detoxed but if you looking for whiting your teeth I don't recommended.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This is our regular toothpaste. I can't say that it helps to reduce sensitivity (I sometimes eat something that makes my teeth too sensitive and I just add another toothpaste). This one leaves my teeth clean and smooth, it has good taste and has stannous fluorideas an active ingredient.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have very sensitive gums (they always get inflamed), and I switched to this toothpaste a few years ago and things have improved. I've had less gum irritation, inflammation, and sensitivity. Also, I've always used fluoride toothpaste and have never had a cavity...so that's good, right? This brand is my favorite toothpaste for gum health.

Sam
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

0a91650b-8cda-4e5a-8f5a-13d184e8b45a
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

quality easy to use size, flavor and package are great, benefit to clean teeth with gentle and sensitive composition. age very well no after taste

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

My teeth have no more sensitivity when I use this toothpaste. This product is unlike other sensitive toothpaste as it also combats bad breath. I highly recommend this product

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Fantastic toothpaste, my teeth were whiter after the first use. I had no sensitivity as I usually have with a whitening toothpaste. Wish I had found this toothpaste years ago.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

great product, gentle scent. good quality and size, no scent. gentle and nice, good packaging.good to us, has alot of benifits and feels nice. good value for money. no major taste. nice serving.sensitive

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

It’s good one of the best. But it’s too pricy for the quantity! And tooth paste is something we use frequently so the price should be less. That’s what I think.