Page 1 - Reviews - Crest, Pro Health, Multi-Protection Mouthwash, Alcohol Free, Clean Mint, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
AZ

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I really like using whitening mouse wash cause why not! Dentist recommend a fluoride rinse so you might as well get some whitening in while your at it. Great product and brand! I live in New York City and this is cheaper on iherb than buying in a store near me.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

No sharp and abrasive alcohol taste fume. Still powerful long lasting clean feel in the mouth. U wish the blue artificial color is more subtle because it leaves my tough very blue.

038b85bb-b4a0-4858-8fbc-3a800c9bb5af
e59eb917-506f-4afe-9b0e-0532b703fc5c
f3f06d99-3517-4bff-b310-5da81ef0c28e
Posted on May 19, 2022

Crest is one of my favorite companies for oral care. Their products are the best, I love the toots paste and the mouthwash. It is always in my bathroom.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great mouthwash and I will definitely buy it again. My teeth look cleaner and feel cleaner, too. Feels like my teeth are getting stronger since using it. Tastes good, too!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

The Mint was super strong, which was what i was looking for. I had to add a little water every time - which meant i had more mouthwash - its a benefit for me.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I like it and it is really refreshing and will keep my breath fresh and also last for a while, especially the flavour. I will consider to buy it again because of the good feeling.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Great mouthwash that helps me keep my breath fresh. The product has a lasting effect. It seems to me that my teeth are healthier than before. It completes my oral care. Excellent price too. That’s why I’ve been using the brand for years now!!!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Berry good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good Berry good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good

Mummyummy
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Mouth feels refresh after the gurgle and best part - the mint taste really brighten up my every breath, there is no after bitter taste at all. I finally found a good mouthwash and will get more Crest!!!