AZ

4.5
Based on 1,704 Ratings
1,147
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Used these strips not exactly as advised. I did apply each strip for 30 minutes, brushed teeth after. After 4th day noticed that my teeth became more sensitive, so the rest of the strips i used with a few days interval. I did not do any special routine, dud not avoid coffee or smoking. The results are noticeable though not very striking. Good alternative to expensive teeth whitening at dental clinic. The sensitivity is gone a few days after i finished using them. The use is very comfortable, the instructions are clear, the result is there. On the picture is before and after.

1cf8baa9-e3f3-4bf0-8599-0273aeef8fa8
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I thought it would be a good option, comparing with tray whitening... Its costs 1/4 than the professional one, and is more gentle to sensitive teeth. It got 2/3 shades whiter, with a bit of sensitivy. Don't expect super white teeths, but it def works. I would use it every year, after having a professional cleaning.

8043c241-db52-4fae-9afd-edc5f754ecc0
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I really recommend getting it if you want to get whiter teeth with low costs!!!! It really works!!! You can use it as much as you want till you reach the results your looking for!!! It makes your teeth look clean and nice!!! It also makes you more confident to smile if you are struggling with yellow teeth!!!!

6c276c5e-7119-4e89-9c88-7aec295e9339
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Works nice , use 2 times a week , quality nice the size of strip is good , no flavor or smell , best for ages of teens and adults , benefits teeth wither, not good for sensitive gums. Use with clean teeth. It is not gentle.I like about this product it works fast . Like the package.

e161dee5-8bea-430f-8b6b-59f5336f54d5
84c73b19-496d-4ca6-8477-7a0c8e81d1b7
a3cf42ce-4887-4e61-85bd-d308f3c41b49
d7173149-542f-4e89-b387-eed935ec9e75
6d71766d-c88f-47d1-be6b-1494214932f9
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I have sensitive teeth and these strips are more gentle than the other ones. The quality is great because I noticed the effect three days into usage. Definitely will repurchase in another six months. Amount of time required is only 30 minutes and goes by super quickly when I watch a show.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

OK wow! The only thing I am sorry about is that I didn't take a before Pic. I recently quit smoking after 15 years and it no longer shows on my teeth! Very good quality. Gums and teeth were not sensitive at all after using once a day until it was all used. Very easy to use and my teeth are whiter yet look natural.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

The best whitening product The use is easy Very good quality Nice packaging Will see the difference from the first use My only tip is not to leave it too long and follow the instructions to avoid having sensitive teeth after Very good size Will last you for good time

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I really love this brand. I have white teeth so I use it only once a week since I drink coffee and tea. I helps to keep the white on my teeth. It doesn’t irritate my gums which are quite sensitive as but as I Stated I use it only once a week.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022