AZ

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
Great!

This is effective to use and help with acne selenium and vitamin e is great combination as antioxidant skin looks more youthful and glow my sister love this!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I have been using Vitamin E for many years just as a regular supplement for general health. I have noticed my hair is healthier looking since I'VE been using the Vitamin E with the mixed tocopherols. So I will continue to use this product going forward.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I like the quality. Been recommended by my doctor. She says its very good form of vitamin E. Waiting for the effects

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The best vitamin E i haved been taking it, many forms of vitamin E the best. Highly recomended.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I love this vitamin E. its do it job. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Well-packed. Have been taking E for some time already. Good for my skin.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I purchased for fixing my fatty liver, takeing with Vitamin C and its really work well.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I liked the composition of vitamin E and the price, I recommend it! If you read my review and liked it, please like it!

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

The best E-complex of mix tocopherols besauce each form of tocopherol has a different potency or level activity in our body.In this complex we have 4 main tocopherols.It's great!

Posted on May 1, 2022