AZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I have bought Country Life Magnesium Citrate from iherb for years and will continue to. I always trust the freshness of the products they sell, and they have very prompt service. Since taking Magnesium Citrate my muscle cramps have gone away and I feel more relaxed during the day.

i took only one pill 100mcg per day and make a difference at a long time very good natural source (rice) compare to the price and aothrr company this is the best

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This is a lesser dose then I usually use. but has added calcium and phosphorous. Will see if all goes well. Will update the outcome.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I got diagnosed MS last year, so i have symptoms such as muscle stiffness an cramping. the magnesium citrate is great for me, because its helpful to reduce my stiffness and cramps.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Great product. For those that do not want to feel the diuretic effects of citrate get other magnesium supplements. For me this works well as I have constipation and bloating issues. Great product

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I appreciate this brand of magnesium and being able to get in citrate form. the tabs are a bit big and hard to swallow for me (at age 71), but I crush them in my handy dandy pill crusher (which I think you can get via iherb), and there's no problem tossing them back and flushing them down with a bit of water or juice. I don't know how to tell the effectiveness, but I think this and the calcium cut my electrolyte problem during the hot weather. I have to doctor myself a lot to keep my electrolytes balanced in hot weather, and this is part of my strategy.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

I bought these for my mom and she loves it. All other forms and brands would make her sick but this one doesn't. There's a significant improvement in muscle cramping and lightheartedness. I think I will buy it for myself too, although I have been using equally amazing magnesium bisglycinate from Country Life.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Great Product, Good Quality, Helps For Muscle Cramps. Great Price.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I have been taking this product for years and it is excellent!