AZ

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Hyaluronic acid helps skin stretch and flex and reduces skin wrinkles and lines. Hyaluronic acid is also proven to help wounds heal faster and can reduce scarring. It moisturizes your skin and keep your face plumped , the quantity and quality is amazing , the size is big and the scent is soo good

732a1a34-e07d-4b16-9e66-23db84fa6a7e
8ce006e7-ebe8-4caa-a197-127f0c52ff21

I used coserx snell Suerm didn’t notice any difference but it moisture will and I like the quality of Korean products so I decided to get this one, no scent & size compared to the price is win win , the packaging like a high end brand , I hope I would benefit from this one

c226adfb-1456-4b3d-bf93-d0d8b07faf9e
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

At first I got acne from using this. I looked up how to use it online to see if I was dong something wrong. I was applying it while my skin was dry... Now I always make sure my skin is damp, spray a little more water on my face and then follow up with lots of moisturiser. No acne! No scent, great quality and size.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

HOLY. GRAIL. this stuff is AMAZING, especially when paired with the snail mucin from the same brand !! I use them every night and the quality and texture of my skin has never been better. I have dry sensitive skin, so this Is amazing when I need extra moisture in the colder seasons, and it makes my face instantly plump after use !! A staple in my routine for sure

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I've tried this and the snail mucin and this is so much better. I recommend the snail mucin for skin barrier repair but for overall continual use, this is just *chef's kiss.* It plumps the skin more and helps the skin to maintain it's plumpness. It's not sticky and two pumps is all you need. There is no scent.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

the effect was as described and im very satisfied. i used to apply snail mucin of the same brand and works well, but this essence gives more plump than the snail. you have to apply moisturizer with it to give that perf glassy skin you're trying to achieve. however if you dont have moisturizer or facial lotion like me, just pump more than the usual to keep the face more plump.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Im glad i ordered this one. This is soooo sooo much better than the snail mucin. There is no stickiness like the snail mucin has and absorbs on your skin really quick. Im so in love with this Hyaluronic acid. 💋💋💋

d67ab673-fdbb-4968-bc16-37fce82112e9
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I really love this product and combine it with the snail cosrx, it is hydrating, pat it into the face for better absorption, i have a sensitive skin and use it before the moisturizer, quality and size wise it will last with you for about 3 months and i really recommend it, has many benifits!!!!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Good quality product and its not scented. "Hyaluronic acid is a powerful skincare ingredient that can help retain moisture. It's a humectant that attracts water, hydrating the skin without making it oily," This essence is one of those star products that your skin will benefit from its hydrating qualities. It also helps to retail moisture and that to me is very important ❤️ Hyaluronic acid is a powerful skincare ingredient that can help retain moisture. It's a humectant that attracts water, hydrating the skin without making it oily,

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I loved this hyaluronic acid! Helped hydrate my skin. Best for any season. No scent and is good quality! Can last for a long time! Size is great and packaging is good. I use usually in the morning Bf my vitamin c and moisturizer so my skin is hydrated during the day.