Page 1 - Reviews - Codeage, Hydrolyzed, Multi Collagen Peptides, 5 Types I, II, III, V, X, Powder, Unflavored, 20 oz (567 g) - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Jun 29, 2021

Codeage collagen is really helpful. My mom has used it for a month and she received many compliments from friends and relatives. We can clearly see her face skin become lighter and smoother. She looks younger and healthier. My mom used Neocell collagen for years and never saw a clear and quick result like Codeage, she used Neocell collagen for joints support mainly. Now, she loved Codeage and will buy again and again. Codeage collagen not only supports for skin but also for joints. Its smell is not bad, not hard to drink. Its smell and taste is better than California Gold Nutrition collagen which I am currently using. One bottle for two months, that's a reasonable price. I will switch to use Codeage collagen soon. Hope it have better price in Covid-19 pandemic. :D.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Thus, it can be said that this is one of the versatile types of Collagen that provides a comprehensive health care solution. This is Hydrolyzed Collagen, with a super small molecular weight, without adding any extra ingredients, but only focusing on repairing and forming collagen fibers - an ideal model of the new generation Collagen.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I'm 46 years old and i just started back to the gym again. Every time i begin lifting weights i start having problems in my joints, specifically my elbow and shoulders. I was recommended Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides by someone i follow on Twitter. I begin every day with a scoop in my coffee. Mixes well and has a pretty neutral taste. Within two weeks i began to notice that my joint pain was dissipating. I like that this product is both affordable and made of high quality ingredients without a bunch of additives.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This is my 3rd purchase for this product. I started taking this because I was told that I was suffering from age related muscle loss. I researched and it was recommended to help build muscles. I've tried other brands but always come back to this. It has help rebuild muscle loss, healthier skin and nails. For me it's youth in a bottle. I love that it has no taste. I add to my morning herbal tea. I've had improvement in my joints. I love that the ingredient list is pure and simple. I'm going to be 50 and people think I'm in my 30's. Quality is great, last about two months which is good for the price. I pray the company don't change the formula to cut cost like others have. For me, this is a winner.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Seems like the most legit collagen I've taken. Within two weeks my nails stopped breaking and now at over a month are so strong! Hair has grown noticeably quickly, and skin has been in good shape. I started taking it to prep for surgery and make for a quicker recovery. I can't help but think this is a key part of my fast healing process so far. Also, tastes and smells very mild, nothing foul like other collagen supplements I've tried.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I just did CO2 laser and start taking this collagen. My skin healed so much faster also it became more plumper. However! You must take collagen in the morning on empty stomach 30 min before food, then have healthy heavy breakfast, ideally take hyaluronic acid supplement along with low dosage vitamin C( u only need it to help absorb the acid) . I promise you will have results soon but follow the daily routine and say bye to wrinkles

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I have tried multiple brands of collagen and prefer this one the best so far. I started taking collagen to help easy my knee pain I have noticed a slight improvement but on the plus side My Nails, hair and skin look and feel healthy. Shipping was easy and quick too!

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I have been putting collagen in my coffee for many years! I put the collagen in first, then stir with a spoon or small wisk while pouring the coffee in the cup. for those that are new to taking collagen, give it time. I have noticed the benefits to my skin, hair and nails over time. I prefer unflavored so this purchase was a perfect buy for me!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I had previously been taking type 1 and 3, but since taking this multi type,these ingredients and composition have been a noticeable increase in my skin being more flexible. Plus my ageing joints are more flexible.I find this product is excellent quality.I like the larger pack as well as a better price.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

love how it disolvs in coffee or water. there is no flavor so it does not spoil the taste. MY friend recommended it for my joint pain and I think it already helps. It has so many benefits I wish I knew about it long begore this. Great price for 20 oz.