Page 1 - Reviews - Cliganic, 100% Pure & Natural, Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

good quality, jojoba scent, the size is 120 ml, i use it for my combined skin with some other oils as a serum. It is fits for sensitive skin and the best moisturizer you can ever get. I use it twice daily (morning and evening) with some additional oils and creams since I am 27 years old, my skin is looking very young (I'm 40 and nobody believes).

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I love this oil so much!!!! Been applying to my skin every night and it works like wonder!!! It doesn’t clog, absorbs really really well and keeps my skin supple and hydrated all night. Worth every penny purchasing this product. Love it that this product works so well for me. This definitely deserves the hype and it is highly recommended to all to purchase this product!! 🤍

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

No scent, and feels light and pure. I use it primarily with essential oil rollerball blends and it rolls smoothly with no impurities. I like that it's certified organic and good value. Jojoba oil itself is supposed to be non-comedogenic as well, so it's a better option than other carrier oils for use on skin that's prone to oil clogs.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Organic is a must for anyone watchful about glyphosate (Yes, glyphosate in jojoba seed too, dig up on your own) I use this oil as a base and mix with frankincense, neroli, carrot seed essential oil (all organic) to make a face moisturizing cream, as I have really sensitive skin, and I get rashes from just about all generic brand moisturizer, maybe their ingredients are too harsh or just not right for me. Highly recommended, scent free, just great quality overall.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Mild scent, smells like oil. I use it for my hair and skin. My age range is 25 to 30. It does not react to my sensitive skin skin. I use it at night because its highly moisturize. It provides lots of nourishment for my hair as well. The composition of the oil is heavy. Its also a good size

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I heard Jojoba Oil is good for many types of hair, I choose this brand because it's the best reviewed and was recommended by some friends, I always apply it to my hair after shower.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have been loving this. It is not thick and doesn't leave oily residue. I use it at night on my face and it's just perfect. It does not have a strong scent. The amount (size) you get for the price is good. It has worked well with my sensitive skin and I have not had any breakouts caused by it.

Posted on May 30, 2022

jojoba oil is kind of light oil that has benefits for our face, skin, and hair also. the texture is so light, not sticky. the package is very safe to deliveres across countries. the size is 118 ml and the price is so so for me. the quality of this product is so pure and natural

Posted on May 19, 2022

I use this product for intimate care and also hair masks. it has no scent but a great quality and size for the price. my hair has never been this healthy and shiny! I add a few drops of essential oils and it's perfect to nourish and moisturize my hair.

Posted on May 17, 2022

no scent almost makes this the perfect oil to use as carrier oil for mixed ingredients like essential oil. the size is not so big for me i would love a bigger bottle but still the packaging is ok and it is coming with a pump. also good to moisture hair.