AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I love this as a protein bar. It's the only one I found which is not too sweet (relatively low sugar) which is super rare. I usually find a hard time eating protein and energy bars because they just end up tasting like candy so this is perfect for me.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I can’t seemingly buy these in Australia as single use but I am a big fan of this variety so buying a box makes perfect sense Clif bars have been my go to when travelling in the States. Great for breakfast or just as a snack to tie you over until the next meal. The oatmeal/raisin/walnut variety is up there with my favourites! Great quality ingredients and subsequent taste!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Great product, I always have one in my bag. Great for breakfast or snack during the day or after practice. Tastes very well, good re nutritional values. Love it.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Not to everyone's taste! I do love them, especially when I'm craving a sweet fix. A great, healthy and quick snack that is packed with protein and low in calories. Win win :)

I love Cliff Bars and they can be a little pricey sometimes. This is a great deal and good value. So delicious and healthy for breakfast or a fast snack. These arrived fresh and my family loves having them around.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

These are a little bit too sweet for my taste, but you can balance them out with pretzels or salted nuts. Would definitely recommend for a long day of hiking or in the outdoors.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
3,398

I personally like this product and I will buy again. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

A great energy bar for any activity including intensive workouts. Great taste. Keeps fresh for a long time

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Good quality and prize.Fast shipping.A really great product that I enjoyed

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

taste amazing... size just right for a good snack.. gives you energy before workout