AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Delicious taste and pleasant texture. Easy grab and go snack. Quality is pretty good but it would be nice if they had a little lower sugar and higher protein without having to go up to the builder's bars (which have a texture I'm not fond of). At least these keep my partner from skipping breakfast, lol!

I used to enjoy the apricot Clif Bars on cycling and camping trips, but apparently those are not made anymore. So I tried these coconut chocolate chip ones instead. I really didn't taste the coconut very much, but the chocolate chip taste was nice. One of these with a hot cup of coffee or tea will give you lots of sustained energy. These are actually a good source of vegetable protein, fiber, and various micronutrients. I think next time I will try the oatmeal raisin walnut flavor.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I love Clif Bars, the taste is good with high protein content. i enjoy not only when doing fitness related activities, but also when I am on the go and cant eat breakfast.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great product, well packaged. Perfect size to throw into my riding bag or shirt pocket. Helped me carb just right for a long workout. Tastes great

Posted on May 19, 2022

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love if bars. I always keep one in my bag just in case or when i am on the go and have no time. They taste great and the size and calories are just what i like and need.

Posted on May 24, 2022

The taste is ok not great, size of the bar is good and i like the fact they use organic oats, it also filling, the quality over all is good ,packaging is fine and is arty. Makes a convenient snack on the go, or after training, I have tried the peanut butter one and liked it better.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

A runner like me is always looking for an on the go breakfast or mid trail run snack, these nail it. All flavors are solid.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Perfect balance of coconut and chocolate, I have a box in my office so i can have one in the morning after my cycle to work. Keeps me full until lunch and truly a scrumptious experience every time. I used to only eat the peanut snd chocolate bars, but I’m happy to add this one to the mix!

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Good! Good package, a lot of energy. Tasty. A few is enough for me while fishing for several hours.