AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 20, 2022
I love cliff bars

every kind I tried from clif bar were super yummy ! I love dark chocolate It was a bit salty and it had yummy chocolate chunk - double chocolate ! when my blood sugar was low and I wasn't feeling the best I would eat them and it gave me so much high quality energy . Package size is perfect for a snack or to take to the gym for extra energy for a workout . they are always out of stock but I understand that because they are so good . I do wish they were a bit cheaper because I would order them all the time - for now its a special treat . they don't sell them where I live so I can only order them at i herb .

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The teen loves the taste and size of the bar. Packaging is easy to open and the bar is a great back up for long days in school.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Although not all Clif bars are animal cruelty- free, these particular ones are and they are delicious and nutritious! I love the chocolatey flavor and the chewy, soft texture. And I think there's even some protein in there! LOL

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The most important advantage for this protein bar is that it does not contain palm oil. Although it is less crunchy than those with palm oil, I like its chewy texture.

Anyone who is hard working with the autumn lifestyle should be giving this a try… these lovely products may help you and bring you to another level!! I am having these bars anytime i feel depressed… since I’ve been working from home for a period, these comfortIng little finger foods really can help out… If this helps, please press yes.

3da33674-ba85-401e-83b9-9d33d8e7cc15
ac7bcda1-7e3a-4a68-afdc-783e7513e59d
Posted on May 1, 2022

It's got the synthetic flavor that all CLIF Bars have but it makes for a convenient, decent snack. The salt actually isn't very strong and the sweetness of the chocolate dominates.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

This Clif bar tastes really yummy. Love the combination of sweet and salty.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Good ingredients and loved the taste I wish they have a package with mixed flavours so I can taste then all

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
3,442

I love it and will buy again. Thank you very much iherb for this beautiful product!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Tastes great, good ratio of carbs/fat/protein for endurance activities, carrie’s well during runs/rides without getting mushy or crumbled.