AZ

4.4
Based on 2,318 Ratings
1,506
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

So far no annoying scent. good quality Texture is light a lil is enough to moist Good for my sensitive skin Good for dry- skin - season Composition as described Benefit : I use it at night before i sleep and feels moisturized the next day The size is a lil small but i think its all i need My age is 20s and it suits me well Package as shown :

53e5519f-d722-4bec-88ec-0690703f2d9d
3218e03e-f273-4a94-bd14-03388815475d

I like it! One of the standout features of this eye cream is its hydrating formula, which uses hyaluronic acid to help moisturize and plump up the skin around the eyes. This can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and leave the skin looking and feeling smoother and more youthful. I noticed that the cream reduces dark circles under the eyes. The small tube size might be a concern for some people, but it's worth noting that a little goes a long way with this product.

627adbb5-c798-4803-9c93-b10bbd4ed640
10a78596-3ed4-4c76-a07d-ee0d56cbe64d
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Been having sensitive, dry and itchy eyelid during this winter season. Tried many expensive eye cream and not one helps. The Hyaluronic Acid is this eye cream helps to moisturize and soothe my sensitive eyelids. It does not give any oily texture even though it has cream composition. It absorbs well and perfect for oily eyelids too. Good value for money with the perfect size and easy packaging to use. Will continue using it.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
12,487

Unique product. I am delighted. I buy often and not the last time. Everything arrives quickly and in good packaging. Definitely with love for people. I recommend.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
1,707

Marvelous product. I am delighted. I buy often and not the last time. Everything arrives quickly and in good packaging. Definitely with love for people. I recommend wholeheartedly.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Really impressed with this cream. It is very moisturising and leaves the skin silky soft. I am hoping in time it will reduce the dark circles but I haven’t been using it for that long yet. It is very easy to apply the texture is amazing . The scent is very subtle so not overpowering at all

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Incredible! I was having some serious redness and flaking skin around my eyes. Nothing helped, other “natural” products burned and made it worse. After researching online, I came across this product and the consistently 5-star ratings. And bonus, it’s a fraction of the price of prestige beauty brands. I saw results within hours. The gel is light-weight feeling, smooth, doesn’t sting/burn and has no scent. New lifetime consumer of this product! Can’t wait to see the long term results!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Even though I do not like Cetaphil products, but I really needed an eye cream. I looked for reviews and they recommended this one and I really love this one. It’s hydrates my under eyes and my dark circles have reduced. I love how hydrating it is. There is no scent I like using it at night, the size is normal as any other cream, and also the packaging.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This is the best eye moisturize good for sensitive skin and perfect for all season. Texture and its composition benefits all skin types. The quality is perfect! No scent is okay too. Easy to use and for all ages. Size and packaging perfect for traveling! I highly recommend this for women with dark under eyes.