AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Good

It is very good pre-workout, it is efficient, pumping, energy and focus with an exaggerated amount of caffeine which makes it very good to consume it around 3:00-4:00 pm, to have a peaceful sleep. The taste is ok. I prefer to consume 2 cups, one before training and another after about 20 minutes from the beginning of training.

cdd03b87-4d9e-446f-b755-0a9a12b265d2
b8b72262-d0c9-499f-a88b-1e644f66639c
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
7,400

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I have used RSP AminoLean for a while and really liked it. Good flavor, clean energy, no side effects. Then I tried C4 Original...and OMG... First time, the flavor was overpowering with citric acid, but, my workout lasted much longer than usual. After completing a 30 day container, I tried ON Preworkout and didn't' really enjoy it much. Tried AminoLean again and was good. Went back to C4 original and once again, WOW...Kept on working out with a lot of energy. C4 is really amazing! I recommend cycling this because it can be addictive! Try it and you will be amazed as well!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

definitely gives my energy great before going to work or work out it's really good for you too it's all stuff our body needs so anytime we're lacking any of those use this and then it helps with the energy and stamina it actually taste really good too

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I have been taking this item to enhance energy before work out over years. I am still taking this in the morning prior my weight left class.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

very good product great power and nice mood you will be happy after your workout and of course the quality is great and it has nice taste too

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Really gives me the energy boost for my 6am workouts to be able to lift the heavier weights! Best quality amoungst the other brands and has all the necessary ingredients as recommended by my PT. Like the taste the most abt this product.

Posted on May 18, 2022

The ingredients and taste is great I’ll definitely gonna continue using it as I saw the results during workouts at the gym.. the size and quality wise you can trust this product. for fitness lovers this supplement should be in their list always

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Great quality ingredients and excellent pump/performance during workouts. Gym became a new sport since i've been using this supplement. Advise everyone to try it at least once.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

It’s great for pre-workout, I just think it’s a bit too expensive for me, so I’m not going to buy again