AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 17, 2022
Чудово!

As I have aged, a lot of my bodily functions have slowed down. Having a regular bowel movement is important for good health and feeling well. I have found that taking one soft gel daily promotes regular pain free bowel movements. It also helps my calcium supplement work better for my older bones.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

One of my favourite magnesium on iherb. This is a great assistant to cope with the stress ( 1 capsule at night), problems with getting asleep ( 2 capsules), leg cramps ( 2 capsules). Also I took it in the PcoS therapy on a regular basis. Its much easier to have a good sleep with it and take off stress from the musles and body. No allergic reactions, good value for money. If this review is helpful for you, please press a Like button. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Excellent! very good !!!Excellent! very good !!!Excellent! very good !!!Excellent! very good !!!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Great product great quality and ingredients, good for muscle and joint.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I use this before bed or after meals to stimulate peristalsis and have bowel movements the next day.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This product is value for money. Highly recommended and I will buy again .

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Great value for quality, maybe not so easy to swallow. It works and helps with constipation. great product, will buy it again

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping