AZ

6,451
1,751
Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Amazing product

Helps my baby who is having eczema on his cheeks. Usually after bath I apply this coconut oil on his face and body. Nothing else worked as well as coconut oil. Also, if you have dry hair you can use coconut oil as night mask, just apply coconut oil overnight on your hair and wash it off with shampoo in the morning. Your hair will be lustrous 💛 here is before after picture. Took me only 1year to achieve this result.

57c39777-17a5-403d-8840-41e5e9148e0c
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Been buying this coconut oil for many years. Compared to other organic coconut oil, this one is really very good value for the price. I tried other brands from Malaysia n Philippines before. Both esp the one from Malaysia doesn’t even have coconut smell. Felt more like mixture with other oil. Once beaten forever shy. But I buy this brand only when there’s massive disct like 22% off this purchase. Otherwise there are other options readily available off the shelves n equally pungent coconut smell. Unless this brand has the massive disct, the price is about same n I don’t have to wait for delivery. Given a choice, this is my top choice!

edab8e58-cd9f-4e57-afe1-c2ecc9921786
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

180f6865-f36e-4b5e-b03d-43e62653d274
ee39e6a1-b24b-4cb4-92fd-8b5e2a2b0390
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

a3a9e3b5-8ddc-4188-baba-d74927065c4e
Posted on May 28, 2022

I use it for cooking (tastes really good), for my hair, body… actually everything. Package is ok, smell is wonderful… it has a lot of benefits for everything that you can imagine. I’m satisfied. I would recommend this! Size is ok Quality amazing Composition very creamy I’m so satisfied This is my second time to purchase

4e8d68bf-aa20-480f-b0d8-90a509f32933
Posted on May 26, 2022

It is great quality. I have no complaints. tastes delicious. I can use it on my skin, hair or food. I also can use it as a mouth rinse where you use the method of swishing it in your mouth for 20 minutes then spitting it out, never swallow it! The size is generous and the packaging is recyclable

1804eb6b-30d8-4e06-ae17-98d813a9727a
Posted on May 8, 2022

I use this coconut oil in cakes, cookies, pancakes.... and it tastes delicious, the ingredients are juste coconut which makes it extra virgin no adds, the quality is amazing, the packaging is from plastic but I don't mind, an other use of this oil is the skin care, is amazing on my skin

6353a3ef-9057-4bae-884a-5ec30f55ee68
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
7,591

Helps my baby who is having eczema on his cheeks. Usually after bath I apply this coconut oil on his face and body. Nothing else worked as well as coconut oil. Also, if you have dry hair you can use coconut oil as night mask, just apply coconut oil overnight on your hair and wash it off with shampoo in the morning. Your hair will be lustrous here is before after picture. Took me only 1year to achieve this result.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
4,827

Vitamins help me with my pool health, mood and well-being. I have been taking them in the morning as a vitamin, before any workout and after working out. My workouts are more intense due to the fact that I have a young child at home. Vitamins are definitely helping me cope and stay on top of my game.