AZ

4.7
Based on 4,457 Ratings
3,404
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I ordered for the first time to try, thenI got Covid with very few sympthoms. I didnt take anything else then suplements I ordered from iHerb. I immediatly felt the good effect of this suplement, the ingredient has good quality which stops the development of virus. I got better, within 3 days, mi health improved fast. The capsule has no after taste, the composition has no negative side effect, only positive, I slept better and my methabolism worked good too. Irecommend for all!

bd877b00-fc09-4676-b37d-1463385d4d84
96a1521f-1611-4c27-8a30-ab180316fc43
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Please consider giving me a thumbs up if this review helps you in some way :-) It was intended for my parents, but I took it too :-) It is slightly bigger than those small capsules but the size is still ok. Smells fine. I bought Fucoidan, Olive Leaf Extract, Cod Liver Oil, and Immune 4 together. When the package arrived, I took all 4 pills right away. Had a bad headache soon after - could be my body detoxing? Had to go to bed early. The stool in the morning was soft and nice, even though I didn't take any probiotics or change my diet. I presume the 4 combined initiated a powerful system cleansing. I will continue to take them.

3365a3fa-9734-4520-9ea9-6f67674152e0

I'm so happy I found California Gold Nutrition! They have the best selection of olive leaf extract, EuroHerbs, and European quality supplements. I've been taking their 500 mg capsules for a few months now and I'm feeling better than ever. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality supplement to improve their digestion.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Use: Will use this to help with recurrent Yeast infection as I head this ingredient olive leaf is good for that. Package: sealed well with cotton balls inside Colour: dark green Scent: no scent Brand: this is a well known good brand It looks to be of good quality. I will update this review after using for some months!

68d2bb98-9d83-419a-95cc-2a2d88c98309
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I'm of age of 40 and been using this product for years, spared me the need for chemical medicines, its very effective for pre-hypertension, can easily lower your blood pressure by ten digits, the quality of the product is high and constant, the ingredients are nothing to be worried about!, and the packaging is good, it's sad that iherb is disconnecting it!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Olive leaf does it all, anti-aging, inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, you name it. This is high quality Europe sourced extract standardiszd for 18 percent Oleuropein t a great price. This is one of our must have daily supplements and the benefits and improvements in energy and blood pressure are noticeable in our case. Love.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This product has helped me lower my blood pressure without taking blood pressure medication. There are studies online if you search Olive Leaf extract and blood pressure that give you an idea that this can help. I figured I would try the natural route before going prescription and this worked for me. That said, you need to test daily at home to see if this is working. Don't take this blindly. If you're not actively checking your blood pressure to see if this is helping there's really no point.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This is the best quality olive leaf extract supplement I've used. I've noticed a big improvement in my gut health since using it. I found it most effective when using with a low carb diet. No taste and easy to swallow capsules with clean packaging. I will be ordering again.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I got hit with some serious allergies this summer. I started taking my Olive Leaf Extract, and within two days' time, (taking one capsules in the AM and one in the PM), my allergies have all but disappeared. My head is clear and I have no more cough or discomfort. This stuff is magical!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The connection of the Mediterranean diet with a reduction in chronic diseases, especially cardiovascular diseases, has been known for years. It is thought that this is due to using olive oil, leaves and fruit in the diet. Standardized extract prepared according to monograph standards should be used together with quality nutrition.