AZ

Posted on Jun 29, 2022
Love Burts Bees

I have always been a fan of their lip balms, I have been buying the honey scented one for years until they changed the scent of it Now I tried this one since Sierra bees are always out of stock Now I'm glad. Scent is delicious, the nourish lips, even have a mild sweetness of taste. I will probably repurchase, even after Sierra bees comes back to stock!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Absolutely loving it. Always a fan for burt’s bees lip balm, they are always of good quality. They are highly moisturizing even at the driest days. Have previously tried their original one and grapefruit one, bought the vanilla one on sales and love the scent a lot!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

firstly, the scent of vanilla is pretty unexpected, since it smells more like milk, but it still smells good. secondly, although it says it’s a moisturizing lip balm, i have to reapply it every hour and sometimes it dries my lips out.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

My favorite balm. Taste and smell are good and makes my lips soft

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Smells great and it moisturize your lips very well I love it!!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Well packed and fast deliver. Quality is good as usual.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

My kids just love this vanilla smell :) Will use it everyday :)

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Burt's Bees has wonderful products and this one included. The lip balm goes on smoothly and smells great.