AZ

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Lovely formula that moisturizes very well

I was looking for a good basic eye cream for the wintertime that was gentle and moisturizing. This is great for sensitive skin. It doesn't really have a scent. The composition is a thick texture but it sinks into the skin easily, so it really does moisturize. I like the pump packaging as well, as it's more sanitary than having to dig into a pot. I didn't have any issues with the pump.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I bought this for my father. He lives in a very dry city and the eye cream suits him perfect. People may think that men don't need to apply cream to their face, they are so wrong.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I consider this brand one of the best. Its very good one, and is a perfect match for sensitive skin. But it's just a pity that it is small, because it ends soon.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

As one who suffers from "clown eyes", (you know those eyes that have vertical wrinkles going down from the center of the eyebrow,) I finally found a product that removes them. Those and those small wrinkles around my eyes. Great product, keep it!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Just started going for beauty product certified with leaping bunny. Hope this product works good

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

excellent moisturizer....as long as you apply it daily morning evening.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It’s great for puffy eyes the quality are amazing

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

It’s very gentle, my sensitive skin does not complain after using it at all.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I love Burt Bee’s and this is my second time to buy this eye cream! I will purchase this line again!

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Seems good so far. Gentle enough for my sensitive skin.