AZ

Posted on May 14, 2022
Excellent

This is my first time trying hibiscus , absolutely delicious, fruity , refreshing and uplifting. These buddha teas are excellent quality, never found teas as great as these . The buddha teas are packaged in premium quality. I use this hibiscus tea as my evening calming drink . fast delivery from iherb will be a long lasting customer here ..

cde99fc4-5550-4e30-8c1a-44b373632216

I love this one here, it tastes wonderful I use it, especially when I might feel a little under the weather and it help, blended nicely and looks rich, and taste RICH. NIC size package and beautiful box that it comes in with BUDHA quotes included. what else do i need to say get you some of this and you won't be disappointed. This is the best I've had so far from any tea company. thanks, IHERB.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Buddha Teas- Organic “Hibiscus” by far is my favorite organic hibiscus tea, bursting with flavor, perfect warm or chilled (add fresh lime). It’s my morning go to! I’ve tried several other reputable brands and they fell short on overall flavor, intensity. I do want to note sometimes I do steep 2-3 tea bags per large coffee mug, and add a tiny bit of honey.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I drink this tea everyday! Great quality, ingredients with robust flavor and color. I like the fact that this tea is very healthy. The best thing about this product is that no sugar is needed!!! The tea comes in a great sealed packet. Give this product a try, it’s delicious!!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Quality is excellent - organic. What more could you ask for? Taste is nice and tastes just like hibiscus without added junk ingredients. Will buy again!

Posted on May 13, 2022

The tea has rich strong taste and smell, high quality ingredient blend, one package is enough for a medium size cup serving, contains no caffeine. The use has a benefit fir my health because of vitamin C, I drink it with a daily frequency.

MalenaV
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Premium quality of hibiscus! The package is great, the tea bags are lovely, and it is very tasty, and I loved it! 🌺

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Tastes great ,calms you down,takes away stress, no fillers just pure . I recommend to anyone.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

absolutely awesome! high quality and very tasty. very bold red color.

Posted on May 15, 2022

First time purchase this. Love organic herbal teas. Good for health. Quality looks good.