AZ

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I bought these to include in gifts for my sons Mickey Mouse birthday party - they were a hit! Delicious flavor and healthy for the kids :)

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I have bought the small size one and then these big one, very good and not disappointed, can bring out and have some snack outisde.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Great Healthy snack for kids.. They love it! My son is 2. Great serving size! High quality. It is very easy to take because of its package.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

My 2-year-old daughter LOVES these, especially since they have "Mickey!" on them. Highly recommend as a no-mess snack in the car or on-the-go. The size is just right for little ones.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

i bought this for the kids as a little gift. they love it a lot and its healthy dont need to worry about them eating too much.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Freeze dried fruits are always a win in my book! Wish we can get them in bulk packaging as another option.

2fe68993-ee77-4f12-a653-04d0f0fc83ff

Healthy snack for my 14 month old. Although I always try to keep fruit in the house (fresh or frozen), it's not always practical when you're on the go. A pack of these fits nicely in the diaper bag. It's also nice for him to just have something different. The strawberries are the softest, but he can chew the others too. He does have 12 teeth, including a set of molars on the top and bottom on both sides, and is working on his canines. I would recommend if feeding to a baby that they have at least one set of molars and have a good handle on chewing, especially with the apples and pears.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I bought them for my kids because I want them to have a natural snack without any bad ingredients in it. That was certainly use by the fresh apple pears and strawberries, The strawberries tend to a little bit sour but the pears and apples was extremely sweet. Must try!!