AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
Love this!

This remedy is great for whenever my husband is feeling unwell! Before he tried this, he would be in bed for a week and nothing seemed to help. A friend recommended this homeopathy remedy and I can't thank her enough! Instant relief, taste delicious, benefit far outweighs the cost!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Havent tried it but I see this from health stores and homeopathy. Easy to bring inside the bag and I can carry anywhere I go. Its supposed to aid from food poisoning. Fortunately I havent had the chance to try it yet. It is good for emergencies and first aid kit essential. The pellets are small and the container is easy to fit in a pocket.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I’m pretty new to using homeopathy, but I trust this brand for quality & keep this particular remedy on hand for food poisoning or similar ailments. Used it recently for both my kids and their stomach bug lasted less than 12 hours (maybe it was just a short-lived bug, but one child quit vomiting after one dose and the other after the 2nd dose).

Posted on May 11, 2022

This homeopathic really helps with upset stomach. It’s been really helpful to me and I won’t be without it. Helps with general nausea and after eating something that upsets you. Highly recommend!

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Trusted brand, does the job, and easy to use. Price is fair, relative to the competition, and it helped the condition I was using it for.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Must have for dogs with sensitive stomachs or those who get loose stools after consuming things that disagree with them. Has saved me many times with my dog.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Research shows how his remedy cover so many issues. Its regularly used for the family and animals in our rescue as needed. Never without it.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Oh my goodness! This was a lifesaver! I ate something that gave me horrible stomach pain so strong that I began to sweat. I took this and almost instantly, I felt relief. Homeopathy is definitely the way to go! The taste of the pellets is also good.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

i bought these on recommendation to ward off corona virus. I don't know if they worked or not but i haven't had it yet.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022