AZ
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
Relief for dull head-aches & flu.

I no longer consume headache meds (& poison my body with pharmaceuticals!) due to GELSEMIUM! This amazing Homeopathic product lessens the symptoms & the duration, as well as healing the root cause of dull headaches, including flu. The only “con”, is that it’s expensive, compared to other homeopathic brands, which are just as effective, but cheaper. Thanks for reading this review- please give me a thumbs up, if possible.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
1,212

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,536

Posted on May 19, 2022

This is a quick reacting product, I even take it sometimes if I waken in the early hours and can't clear my mind and go back to sleep. I will always buy this product if it's for sale!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This works wonders for me. I subconsciously get stressed all the time and my nervous system is stuck in fight or flight mode constantly. This helps ease my body and I will absolutely purchase again

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

My son has anxiety and this has helped him adjust to difficult situations without using prescription medications. We have been using it for 6 weeks now.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

After a friend was talking about the benefits of this remedy in avoiding the Spanish plague I decided to use this during the pandemic. Haven't yet contracted it, nervous stress has been less...so must be something to it.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

excellent product ... i have no word to thank.. it help me to find solution on stressful life... i was facing nerve issue . and my thumbs shivers sometimes.. it make me feel relief on it... thanks

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
1,377

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

my job need me to perform on stage , time to time i get stage fright and i find this on iherb and it really help on my stage fright when it come , this supplement does not have any funny taste i got relief on my problem and stop my concern of the stage fright it's a great improvement for me . if you have the same problem as mine you can get some and try it out .