AZ

4.8
Based on 6,462 Ratings
5,373
Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Great product in good price

Used to make the Macaroons, very fine powder, smell nice with pure almond taste, pure ingredients, really high in quality. Great product in good price, and making every make of Macaroons successful, highly recommended! If you find my comment is useful and my Macaroons are cute, please give me a like 😀

1ec4b238-f39d-4892-b4a3-463c0e440d16
fc691243-eb63-4436-a0ca-6d3b18fe5d36
6e0a6fe6-f40a-4efa-b6c3-fcbb150cec0b
50c02b78-bdf3-4671-a3f3-021871a50bcd
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

[recipe below] It’s my first time using almond four for baking, the texture is quite different from using normal flour (which I expected), but it’s not bad, and my banana muffin turned out great! It’s still tasty, low carb and healthy!! P.S. My recipe did not have any sugar or butter. Just 1 cup almond flour, 3 eggs, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp salt and 4 banana. Mix everything together and pop it into the oven for 30mins!

d94c3cb7-8452-4671-86cc-85036cdfb000
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Excellent quality at great value. I keep my almond flour in the freezer to preserve its freshness. I use it in many flourless recipes to make cookies, flourless pie crust, bread and more. What I like about this almond flour is it's made of blanched almonds and is thus easy on the digestion. It's rich in fiber and vitamin E so it's great for my overall health too. On the photo: the almond flour biscotti I made for Christmas

e663a203-cde4-4ba5-95c3-9d64a41f37c1
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Made a new recipe that came out so delicious! They are called Almond Buckwheat Bars- 1/2 c almond flour,1/2 buckwheat flour,1/8 teaspoon baking soda,1tablespoon flaxseed with 3 tablespoons water, 3 tablespoons of olive oil ,and I added some organic chocolate chips too. You can add 3 tablespoons of coconut sugar, if you like ( I omitted it). Put it into a pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool, then cut. I made about 12 small bars, and they turned out crispy and loads of flavor. You can buy most of the products here on Iherb. I use only organic products. Enjoy!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Bob's Red Mill is always a trustworthy brand and the quality is consistently high. This almond flour is keto-friendly, excellent for baking. As I'm not on a low-carb diet in particular, I have mixed this almond flour with oat flour (from the same brand) and plain flour for baking banana cake. It tastes really good and I will buy it again.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The best flatbread recipe ever : Cup almond flour /112g 1 Eggs Tablespoon xanthan gum powder Teaspoon salt Tablespoon water 1/2 teaspoon baking powder All of these ingredients in food processor.

517a793d-fa4f-41ac-b67f-49c949db22e6
3a26f12d-5d46-4208-aed1-40120bfe212f
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I really like Bob’s Red Mill items and the almond flour is high quality and everything I expect from Bob’s Red Mill products. Having switched to a keto diet this flour is my go to for things I need to bake. Great price on iHerb site for the amount.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Rich nutty flavor, smooth texture, good for baking. I use it to make cake by using fridge. Blend a sweet orange with pith on and peel off the skin, mix with almond flour, add tiny bit of orange oil if you like, put it in fridge for several hours, job done, simple but a healthy dessert. A huge bag, value for money.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I use it to make my Keto cake. The texture is fine and taste very natural! I am confident in this brand and always try out the other items of it. This almond flour is similar to normal flour , and I am happy with its quality. The zip packing is convenient , tho I would use an extra zip bag to keep it in order to keep it fresh and out of moisture.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

High quality almond ingredient flour that I benefit in my keto diet. The package is very good and convenient. Size of package is enough fir several time you use in deserts. It tastes nice in deserts and works well with almost all recipes that use almond flour. I buy this frequently