AZ

4.3
  • S
Posted on Oct 8, 2022
yummy 😊😊

Protein bars can be a convenient way to add carbs, protein, vitamins, and minerals to your diet. Also some benefits are they may curb appetite, fuel a workout, or support muscle repair after exercise. I love this flavor, not too sweet. Clean and good quality ingredient. Taste is very satisfying. Still, they can't replace the quality and nutrient composition of whole foods.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Packaging is good but I store it in the fridge as it will melt when I store it outside. I take this whenever I have sweet cravings and hungry. I needed something to eat and will just pop this out of my Gym bag. Good value for the money specially during promotion. This is my 2nd flavor trying this protein bar and I super love it. Must buy!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on May 2, 2022

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

One of my favorite flavors! Sweet but not tooooo sweet:-) A bit sweeter than other flavors but the hint of salt matches with the caramel perfectly will definitely repurchase!

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

This has to be one of the best “whey” to get protein and a candy fix! This salted caramel is so delicious, I hide my box away when friends come round and family members get smacked on their hands if they should help themselves to 2nds! 🤣

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Great taste. The bar provides a good source of protein, packed with flavor as well. It is low in carbs and is just the right size.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Smells good for any type skin care , size and quality and package is great, if use feel refreshed and relaxed no smell frequently. Add the product in night routine composition more benefit

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

a bit melty so kept them in fridge before use, the coating is creamy and tastes yummy, but doesnt affect the crunchiness at all. this series deserves a bite-size version! gotta try all other flavors, can't wait!