AZ
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Tastes great! Perfect well packaged size bar that fits in my bag perfectly when I'm on the go. I have bought these bars in bulk in different flavours and I can't fault any of them so far. They are honestly good quality, protein bars. I've made the right choice for my diet.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Love this protein bar. It has great taste, the ingredients are clean. the quality is great. The size if great as well, its not a small bar. I like using it after a workout or when I want something sweet. Great if you are on a clean diet or in training.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Bought almost all flavors and my rankings are as follows: 1.Lemon, Peanut Butter, Chocolate coconut 2. French vanilla, S’mores 3. Cookie and cream, Strawberry cream, 4. Mint Chocolate, Triple Chocolate 5. Wild berry cream

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

quality is great! 8 out of 10 with the taste. ingredients are great for diet and it helps with our long day. it really has good benefits.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This is the best protein bar. 100% recommend to who are looking for well balanced nutritions in one package. Tried 4 flavors which are dark chocolate, mint chocolate, lemon meringue and french vanilla and all of them were above expectation.

Posted on May 7, 2022

My absolute fave from this brand! Just the right amount of sweet, could be crunchier. These protein bars taste better if they're kept in the fridge, otherwise they melt in your hands.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I like wafer sooo much and so happy to see such a version of high protein bar! This bar has slightly higher calories than the high protein bar I have regularly. I may not have it after training or workout but still a good choice for fitness.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I’m a huge fan of lemon biscuits, lemon creams, etc. The lemon flavour is really good but it has such a bitter aftertaste I could not enjoy it. The strawberry is much better.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I love the lemon taste, very refreshing and filling. perfect size, not too small that my stomach will feel empty soon. the packaging is also nice and neat. I eat it as breakfast sometimes, I think it serves as a good alternatives for people on diets. I have not tried eating it after workout, so I'm not sure about the benefit in protein-building.

Great product, higly recommend this item and this company. Price is lowest compared to other sites.i love iherb, Ive been ordering from them since 2017. shipment is ok since I live in Asia. One of the greatest thing i love about iherb is they give coupons, discounts every now and then and their shipping rates are the lowest you can find. a very generous site, and their customer service is 1000% very responsive, no wonder this company is the fastest growing company worldwide. God bless people on iherb. Thank u for the superb services.