AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 2, 2022
yummy healthy!!!

Protein bars can be a convenient way to add carbs, protein, vitamins, and minerals to your diet. Also, they may curb appetite, fuel a workout, or support muscle repair after exercise. Love the taste with guilt free quality ingredient. size is ok, i feel full after 1 bar. 1 package good for 12 days. Great additional to your fitness diet, i take it before workout, this is great source of protein in a day.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Surprisingly, it tastes like KitKat! Whenever I have cravings, this is my go-to protein bar. It is cheaper than other protein bars and has a long expiry date. It helps me to diet and lose weight. Guaranteed high quality products from iHerb and BNRG. Highly recommended to my friends and family! I will definitely buy again this product.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

My wife and I love these bars and have one after our workouts as a source of protein. They taste just like Nestle Crunch Bars. It help with our inner sweet tooth that we both have. We order them through iHerb and get them quickly when they are in stock. When they are out of stock they have a great system of notifying you when they are back so you can place our order. We recommend this product!!

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

I like this flavour and taste, it's good. Size is alright. Packaging is decent. Good source of protein snack. Will order now once I run out of it.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Surprisingly enough, I like these better than the Dark Chocolate flavor! Usually, I prefer dark, but these are my favorite. It tastes like a candy bar but has a nice amount of protein in it. They've been hard to find. I hope the company will keep making them.

Anoud
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

i love this crunchy bar so much the taste like Kit-Kat and it so yummy i added this to my diet sometimes i need to eat chocolate but health and more protein and the benefits of this are incredible

Posted on May 29, 2022

These bars are delicious and they taste like nestle chocolate bars. I usually have them in between meals or when I need a bit of a top up. Great choice as a protein bar!

Posted on May 1, 2022

LOVE these bars! Like a Nestle Crunch bar but with protein. I put them in the fridge and use a little almond butter like a dip. Satisfies my chocolate craving. Taste great. Highly recommend them!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

it has a really nice chocolate-like consistency I love the crunchiness but there is a bit of an aftertaste other than that it's perfect