AZ

Based on 2,535 Ratings
2,245
Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Excellent Form of Zinc

My doctor recommended this form of zinc. I was losing hair as a result of low zinc levels. Not anymore & I haven't had a cold or flu since supplementing with Chelated Zinc, Definitely aids the immune system. Appreciate that it's in a glass bottle. Trying to eliminate plastic use.

I use zinc for my to keep me healthy. It works great with vitamin C for your immune system. I have been taking this product for years and it has worked great for me. These are small, very easy to swallow. I haven't gotten sick, so I assume it's working well with the zinc Will buy again. Value for the price and delivery was excellent. Quality ingredients

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I heard zinc is good for immune system and decided to try this brand. I see the results after taking them after 2 weeks. Also read lots of good reviews about it

a3a4864a-5a0d-4c84-8b99-298f030690e1
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

It is the third year I'm taking Zinc from this brand which offers it in chelated formula.. it made difference in the immune system besides vitamins C &D.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

must have in winter time, one of the most important supplements for health. basically everyone neeed it since nowadays we consume a lot of sugar and it depletes our zinc reserve in our bodies. taking it regularly thumb up for health ❤

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Worked I think. Helped me in winter for my Zinc dose. Did not get the flu and this product helped with that among other things.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

I dont believe in vaccination against Covid and rely on what nature has given me: my immune system. To work well my immune system needs important minerals, zinc being one of these. I have chosen this brand because this form is zinc bisglycinate chelate which is a form well absorbed by the body furthermore it is non GMO. The amount of 30 mg per capsule is much too high. I take a third of a capsule per day other zinc will come from the food I eat.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

I have noticed that after start taking Zinc , I have more strength, I can do more house cores and not feel tired easily. Also biggest surprise was I noticed small hair started to come out on my head , and I don’t have much hair fall . I think it really improved my health condition in overall .

Posted on Jan 11, 2021
1,236
2,010

My general physician recommended that I take 50 mg of zinc daily, especially during this covid19 season. I'd been taking it during winter and flu months, and was able to avoid getting sick for the last 3 years. I ordered this brand, and have felt well during this pandemic.

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

I have been taking zinc religiously (along with Vitamin C and Vitamin D3) in order to keep my immune system at its best during COVID-19. I feel great and have not even had any colds this year since I started taking it. Bluebird is a quality brand and the dose per tablet, although higher than Solgar, is still within the safe zone for zinc supplements.