AZ

1,376
All About Skincare
Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Love it and Will re-order

The most important part for me is the SPF. We forget to put spf on out lips. And blistex is a brand that works the best for my lips. I don’t prefer the fruit flavored stick. This has no color. It has a fresh eucalyptus-like smell that reminds me

7bdd42c0-224c-48b2-b7a7-887144ef5650
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
7,402

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I have dry lips and helps with moisturize. The size and package are perfect because I can take it in my purse. I use it every day and I love the scent. I trust the quality and the spf .The major benefit is that protects your lips. The composition is good and has the mint flavor.

c3dcadab-ee85-425c-820c-abe301b544df
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

it is the most amazing cream for chapped, dry lips mainly in winter. Despite being in a small packaging, it is used for a very long time. the price is quite reasonable and my lips are very dry due to the medication I take, blistex is one of the rare creams that help with this

55fa467a-c7d9-47b4-a9a1-124e3deb0645
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Got my package delivered yesterday, and so in love with this new product for me from Blistex, was using the Deep renewal before an now so happy with this medicated lip balm, deeply hydrates your lips and lives them moisturized for the whole night long. It's also 15 SPF factor so great for the summer time.

b453b4f3-f1ad-4ef7-8f0a-ea308aa4a970
Posted on Feb 18, 2022
2,576
19,083

Good protection sunscreen lip. I use it before smoke 20 minutes it reduces a dark lips and make lips look better. It's moisturizer and uv protection, i use this one and the SPF 30 from the same brand it great for my dark and dry lips. Good price by the way. Pink colour lip with fresh scent. Good quality product 👍

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

This is my favourite lip balm. It's amazing and I use it multiple times a day. It doesn't dry out your lips and it works well if you have irritated or chapped lips, but once you start using it regularly you shouldn't get irritated or chapped lips again unless you get sunburned (or if you happen to be allergic to it). I literally won't use another brand of lip balm and this particular type of blistex balm is really good. I've been using it for years now. Before I found it I used to get really irritated lips frequently probably from mild sunburn and other lip balms. They last a really long time too. I keep one in every hand bag.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I have been using Blistex for years and it's my go-to lip balm. The formula is perfect: not too slick, not too waxy. It has a pleasant scent and works great to keep my lips moisturized all day long. I would highly recommend Blistex to anyone looking for an effective lip balm that won't break the bank!

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

I have been using Blistex medicated lip balm for years and have always been extremely satisfied with its performance. The balm goes on smoothly and provides a long-lasting layer of protection for my lips. It helps to keep my lips moisturized and prevents them from becoming dry and chapped, even in harsh weather conditions. The medicated formula is also very effective at relieving the discomfort of chapped lips and helps to speed up the healing process. The balm has a pleasant, subtle scent and taste and is very easy to apply. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an effective and reliable lip balm.