AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I'm thankful to have found this toxin remover. Start slow, and also, it may cause slight to moderate discomfort at first. However, it truly clears the body of toxins. I recommend taking lemon with himalayan salt as a balancer or charcoal capsules, because when one rids the body of toxins, you'll need to balance the good in the body.

c22e6953-39cc-4577-9a88-391abe1f5298
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

My husband and I have been using this supplement for a few weeks and so far I have noticed improvements in myself. We started the first week just doing once a day and now are up to twice a day. We didn’t have any upset stomachs or anything doing it this way. We put our drops in a small amount of apple juice and you can’t even taste the drops! We will be ordering again!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

There is a wide range of metal detox products in the market and most of them are not super effective or contain ingredients that are weak or unproven in quality. This product is a high quality product and the price is in line with the value. I have been taking it regularly and notice a difference in my health. I tried a product double the price but preferred this one. Gentle on the syste, yet effective.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This product is quite remarkable. I did experience some brain fog when I first took it, but it only lasted a few minutes. In one day of taking it, it lifted my mood, gave me quite a bit of energy, and a lighter feeling. It has made a considerable amount of improvement in my life already and I am going to continue taking it for a 2 month course. Quality is excellent! All Ingredients are powerful antioxidants.

AAldurazi
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I ordered this product for a family member, it is highly recommended it, so, next time I will order for myself and review with my personal experience.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Decent size supplement. Quality in the ingredient looks good like would benefit me.. hope it can have improvement on me taste ok too.. Will comment again..

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Honestly I am not sure how to measure its effectiveness. I am drinking on a daily basis, and it recommend to take for 2 months, so far I am doing it for a month. It does no harm to me, and to be fair to the tonic, I am neutral for now. Hope my honest review helps.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I bought it for child !for mercury it works (+zeolite (absorbent )+glutathione after lab test)- it helped to rid out of heavy metals.Quality great ,ingredients are naturals ,composition: perfect,I see in lab test improvement .

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.